Hubby left his cell phone at the house (anyone else having a heck of a nite?

we went to the store left cell phone at home. and our girls were with the grandparents at our house. anyway we went and got a few things today. father in law tells us oh your phone rang while you were at the store nearly 5 hours later. thanks lol anyway it was not a ring it was a text. my oldest took it to her grandpa but it had stopped she thought it had rang. come to find out my 8 year old grabbed the phone and somehow managed to text her uncle 3 letters and a sound of background tv noise. We were trying to figure everything out so i asked my oldest and she told me. now this is funny my hubby must not know how to erase because he forwarded it to his boss :( so his boss texts him with a what? so he had to call and explain to him. Youngest was asleep by the time we found out so now i get to be the one to get all over her in the am about it because daddy will not be home until she is in bed tomorrow night. Anyone else having one of those nights.?

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I had a night like this Friday! We are moving and hubby was doing a few runs while i got the kids to bed etc. Thing is they didn't want to go to bed without daddy so they were crazy!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 9:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have days like that. I feel your pain.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Tell it, girl. Yes. My whole day and life is one of those nights.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:17 AM on Mar. 1, 2011