31weeks pregnant and baby is butt first ...is it likley she will turn?

italian_mama

Asked by italian_mama at 11:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Babies usually have plenty of room to turn up to around 35ish weeks, and can still turn after. (Mine flipped to breech at 37) Check out www.spinningbabies.com for help and good information!
    faeriemamma

Answer by faeriemamma at 11:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My baby stayed butt first the majority of pregnancy once the U/S tech and OB could view her. 4 days before my C-Section she was butt first. Day of C-Section, 1 hr before procedure, she was still butt first but behold she turned and OB pulled her out head first.
    So...your baby could move so many more times between now and delivery. Wishing you the best of luck!
    tngal

Answer by tngal at 11:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• No worries. Babies have time to turn around several times before they are born. I have weekly u/s w/ my last two and they were in all different positions up to the week they were born.
    Relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. This is a great time in life. (I can say that...lol..I am done having babies...lol.)
    mchristi

Answer by mchristi at 11:21 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My son did not turn until 4 days before delievery. I was schuduled for a C-Section and everything. Here is what i did... Sounds silly but maybe will work for you. Lay your ironing board at a 45 degree angle. I proped in on the sofa. and Laid upside down on it for a few minutes. (with DH help) the baby turned and it also put me in labor Good Luck!
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I bet she'll turn!
    CandaceHalfhill

Answer by CandaceHalfhill at 12:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My first pregnancy she turned right before I had her. I moved around alot and did some yoga which worked. She'll turn dont worry she still has some time.
    Mrs.Wills

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 2:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2008