Co-Worker

does anyone have a co-worker they can't stand? i've got one. she's always trying to take off, hardly ever does more than the bare minimum and she smells kinda funky.

what about you guys?

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 9:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• oh plenty. Try sharing a small office with 6 other women 5 of which are going through menopause, and 1 certifiably insane, but she just got fired, so I can't complain too much about the menopause, besides I know my PMS can get bad too.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• WE HAVE A WOMAN GOING THROUGH MENOPAUSE TOO.

her mood swings are insane. she got so pissy the other day because i came in when no one could cover my shift even though i was sick. i mean, what am i supposed to do? LEAVE EVERYONE HANGING?

ughhh i hate when people don't have any sense!
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Yes!!! She doesnt smell though. She is a BITCH! Ugh, sorry. I hate to be that way. I normally get along with everyone. Seriously., But his girl....oh this girl...she is a different story. I fell bad for being this way because i am a christian, ans so is she. She is a hard core christian, a virgin and everything, not very pretty though. Not ugly but not pretty, but she is a BITCH! I am fake when it comes to her. I try to be professional and pretend to get along with her, but i dont. I could tell you so many reasons why, and different instances that have occured why i dont like her, but im not gonna waste your time. In other word, dont feel bad because i dispise(sp) one of my co-workers!
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have stopped knowing my coworkers or caring it makes the job work faster
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i get along with almost all of my co-workers. i have the best job ever and we all get along well...but this one girl, dear lord.

and the lady going through menopause, she's older and we're all nice to her (we're not rude to anyone-just honest lol) but she's in her 50s so obviously she's not going to be hanging out with us after work. we're in our 20s.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I work with more than 1 and it is very difficult and there are days I think it will never get better. Not sure what to do about it, hang in!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• when I was working no matter what job I was at there was always at least one person who loved to rub me wrong, I am not a hard person to get along with and don't like confrontation but it seems like there are people every where that can sense this and feed on it.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• When I worked as the Auditor at the hotel, I had two people I couldn't stand. One was this lady that would tell you it was ok to do x, y, or z, and then go and tell the bosses on you, even though she was the senior worker and was training these people. She was ALL about the drama, and created plenty before she quit. Another was this lady that came after I was there about a year or so, and she was just weird. She carried around her Bible and a workbook, and did these while working instead of her duties( I have nothing against Christians, I am Christian and raised in a Christian home) and then when she got tired, she would lock the lobby doors and sleep on the couch! We also had this boy that had just started college and he thought he knew so much more than everyone else- it was pitiful. I was the one that had to go back and correct his mistakes! Ugh! lol Glad I don't work anymore- I don't have the patience for these people! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:05 AM on Feb. 28, 2011