HOW SOON IS TOO SOON FOR A BABY IN A NEW RELATIONSHIP?

I HAVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW AND I CARE ABOUT HIM ALOT LIKE HE REAL MAKES ME HAPPY.AFTER GETTING WELL RUNNING FROM AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP WITH MY DAUGHTER'S FATHER. HE DOES EVERYTHIGN THING FOR ME AND TREATS ME LIKE A QUEEN. BUT ITS CRAZY CAUSE HE REMAINS ME OF MY FIRST LOVE, AND FIRST BABYDADDY....AND NOW I'M GOING AROUND AGAIN. I HAVE TWO KIDS THREE WILL KILL ME WORSTER IF HIS NOT GOING TO HELP ME THREE KIDS ALLOW, AND GOING TO SCHOOL PART-TIME, AND WORKING ON TOP TOOOOOOOO MUCCCCCCH HELLLLLLLL HO HELLP ME PLEASE

LizzieBaddAzz

Asked by LizzieBaddAzz at 9:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It is waaaayyyy too soon to be thinking about having a baby. Wait a few years, not a few months.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Get married first then think about it.
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I would say if he sticks it out for a few years and you guys get married, then go for it and have a baby.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• WAY TOO SOON...wait til you are finished with school and give your relationship with this guy some time.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• KEEP UP OR START! THE BIRTH CONTROL! !!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i think its way to soon and i might get bashed for this but do you fill like you want a baby with him to keep him around since he is so good to you
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 9:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• IF you have to ask, it is too soon.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• IT'S NOT ME THAT WANT THE BABY ITS HIM... ITS THATS WEIRD BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY DON'T HAVE KIDS AND HE WANTS HIS NAME LEFT WHEN HE DIE.... I HAVE TWO KIDS I MEAN ITS ROUGH CAUSE I DON IT ALONE LIKE ITS SO FAR THAT HE CAN GO BECAUSE HE'S NOT THEIR FATHER AND RESPECT FOR ME....
    LizzieBaddAzz

Comment by LizzieBaddAzz (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i say see how it gose and get married i see where he is comeing from but that can be scary
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 9:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Tell him if he wants a baby, you want a husband first
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2011