Only women for lunch

is it strange my husband only goes to lunch with women for business?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Not if there are only women in the office. Now if there are men and they aren't invited, that would be strange. There is also another option...that the other men are invited but they don't go because they know that their wives would object.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• no. With women, not to be sexest, but the best way to gain trust, for say a business deal, it to treat them, be respectful, and show they are not just the business deal, but perhaps a friend, what better way than over a lunch
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• no it isn't strange maybe he can just talk to women easier then he can to men...some people are that way I know I can talk to men easier then women and it has taken me along to accept women friends
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:12 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• depends, is there only women he works with?
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• He works for himself so he can choose who he asks out. It just seems to be women and not so much men.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2011