I thinkwe are ready to get married....??!!!!???

On here i have been refering to my boyfriend as my fiance, well, we are not really engadged. I feel that we are at that point, and i keep thinking that he is going to ask me, but he hasnt. He was so ready for me to move in, and i couldnt until i got a new car, so he bought me a car, and now we have been living together for about 2 months. We have been talking about buying a house together and we have been TTC, and as much as i am ready for all of that and as much as i want all of that, i feel like we should at least be engadged. On another note, im probabl spelling engadged wrong. Lol! But seriously....advice please!

arkelly2188

Asked by arkelly2188 at 9:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I would just tell him that keeping house is nice but if he wants something more permanent with kids involved, you want to be married.

If he balkes, then you know that he really doesn't want to do more than play house. And, I would NOT TTC until that talk happens.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I would want to be married before buying a house together or having kids.
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• have you told him your feelings? does he want to get married or is he someone that doesnt think that you need to get married? sounds to me like a discussion about where things are going and where you guys feel your relationship is is needed.
    let him know how you feel and find out how he feels.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I agree, but i am positive that he is the one. I know that sound crazy, maybe, but i feel like he wants to be with me forever but....i dunno, i just think that i am confused about some things. I want all the things that he does, but when i just feel like we should be engadged bt now if things are that serious.
    arkelly2188

Comment by arkelly2188 (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• i dnt want to talk to him about it because i feel that if i do, if he asks me to marry him, it wont be sincere. It will be because i said something. i want him to ask m because he wants to/
    arkelly2188

Comment by arkelly2188 (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2011