Over the counter fertility drugs

Ok, I've been trying to get pregnant for the past 7 months and it's not happening. I know when I ovulate, I'm healthy and eat a well balanced diet. I have been diagnosed with polycistic overies (but I don't think that is correct because I have only had one cyst my whole life) and when I spoke with my obgyn at my last exam she said their shouldn't be any reason why I can't get prego. My question is if anyone knows about over the counter fertilty drugs or methods that I can take to get this show on the road??

jaimielea

Asked by jaimielea at 2:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I take herbel supplemnets which are "supposed" to help you ovulate...Vitex is what its called...but it could also make you hyper-ovulate so beware...
    Anonymous

• It has only been 7 months. I know it is a long time when you are the one dealing with it, but most drs wont see you until you have been trying for 12 months. I would keep charting your temps (if that is what you are doing. if your not start) And give it another few months. If you still dont get pg then go to your obgyn. They will do tests on you and a semen analysis on your dh. You defintly dont want to take fertility drugs if you are ovulating every month. May over stimulate you and end up with multiples. Good luck and have faith that it will happen. It took us 2 years to concieve our son and it has been 17 months on trying for #2.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 6:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• i was using fertility aid at one time but it was costly and didnt not work for me so i stop using it. im now doing natural things and hopefully it will work this time
    my husband and i have been ttc for 2 years so we are open to anything
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 12:19 AM on Nov. 21, 2008