Keeping strength adult content

Today my fiance and I got into an arguement. I spoke my feelings about him and he spoke his. His we're all sexual (i'm having sex drive issues he doesn't understand) and mine we're about how he's lazy. He does barely any house work, barely helps with our dd and he's jobless right now. Actually he's been jobless awhile since he asked me to marry him. Now, i called it quits after he made the comment that his exs p***y is better than mine. I know i may have made bad comments but that was over board. So he left. I do love him although not as much now. I had an injury that has me out of work since i had my dd so i'm lost on how to financially make it past this. Emotionally, i feel okay but i know rock bottom will hit once reality sets in. How have you ladies handled a breakup with your children? Where should i go from here? How can i lessen the pain? I'm expecting a great depression here but it's mainly because of my condition and financial state. Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• There's not going to be any easy way out of this. I have been in your shoes, and it was hard. But the best thing to do is make yourself get motivated, and do what you have to for your child. If that means welfare and food stamps, then do it. Do whatever you can to get yourself back on your feet. As for the man situation, why hasnt he found a job? Is there a medical issue for him as well? If not, then I hate to sound harsh, but it sounds as if he wont be wanting to get a job. He should have been a bigger and better man to you when you got put on medical leave, and gotten a job to support his family. The pain wont be lessened but doing your best to move forward to improve your life and your child's life will help you cope with the depression that follows it. When I went thru it, I got back in school and worked alot just to stay busy to foget. Best of luck!
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I concentrated on my children and after a while the pain went away

Answer by admckenzie at 10:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• He only said those harsh things because you pointed out how inadequate he is being. At least you have a medical reason for the situation. Good luck, and focus on your beautiful new baby!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 28, 2011