Would ya settle down in there

Anyone else's baby move around A LOT? I drank a little mt dew this morning (I don't usually drink any caffeine) to take the u/s that tells us what he is. Well since 10am he's been really active. Anyone else's little one move around a lot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Babies have their energetic times as well, but I'm sure your Mountain Dew kicked it into high gear, almost anything sugary will do that!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• yep anytime i drink soda or eat anything on the sweet side my little one seems to wiggel away for hours lol i guess they get a suger high. congrats on the boy!
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• mine is active and i feel like im going to puke! her head is near my bladder and her little bum is up by my ribs...she likes to dance around..sometimes her head is up by my ribs...

ohhh it feels sooooo weird
    Anonymous

• alot of sugar or anything really cold gets them going bet you won't do that again lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• mine is opposite, barely ever moves. the doctor says its normal cuz hes running out of room. he still moves a few times a day so its not dangerous, but i wish he was more active cuz the movements are so cute
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Yeah sugar does it, but so do cold drinks :). Mine was crazy active all the time! I thought it was cool.
    Anonymous

• Oops didnt mean to be anon... thats me at 3:30 :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 3:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Are you kidding i cant sleep at all! No matter what side im on its like shes standing up and trying to dance! and if i cuddle up close to the husband at night she kicks him in the back so much he wakes up! im used to it but haveing a bunch of little pushes in his back all night bothers him, GO FIGURE!
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 11:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2008