Bump if it is going to be a great week!!

Anyone else really excited at this week?

I am!
Tomorrow, i am going with my best friend, and our girls who are also best friends, to Disneyland to get season passes!! We are planning to take our DDs together at least 2x a month,, most likely more! And i love it there..
So i probably wont be able tp sleep tonight because i am so excited. Haha. And Friday my little brother comes home from Duke U. For 10 days.. And my dad and i are going to see the James Blunt/Christina Perry concert on Friday night!! I have a great week ahead! What about you?
Tell me...

Asked by Mme.Langley at 10:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My husband is in Germany this week so this week is going to be awesome.

Answer by tastymama at 10:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I don't know if it 's going to be a good week but I'll bump it anyway 'cause I'm hoping it goes better than this last week!

Answer by myree85 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• This week will be what I make of it...Yes it will be awesome!

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I bumped but it will be a normal boring week.

Answer by WARNING at 12:32 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• yes its going to be a good week!!!! i have 3 days off in just a few hours!

Answer by ChanQ at 3:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in ages. So I hope the rest of the week is just as good.

Answer by CometGirl at 7:28 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• waveWe are movin

Answer by smiley745 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Will be a good week. Hubby will be coming home on Friday after being on the road for 2 weeks. Can not wait to see him.

Answer by mlanderson at 9:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• This week already started out crappy. Hope it get's better. We had a rainstorm. Woke up to water around the house. Felt like we were on an island. Tons of water in the basement. Pump wasn't working so we had to buy another one. Didn't want furnace to get ruined so I turned off the heat. Was up to my DH's knees. Luckily it wasn't too cold outside.

Answer by horsesteelers at 10:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2011