C-section help adult content

I had 3 c-sections in 4 years. When I went in to have my second baby I noticed before I left the hospital that I had what looked like a few black heads just below the incision. Now almost 3 years later and 1 more c-section, it looks horrible. I have what looks like ingrown hairs or bumps of something just below the scar. I just went to the gyno last week about it and he told me I have to go see a dermatologist. Does anybody know if this is normal, or if I was shaved with a dirty razor? who knows? Any answers please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Health

• I had this too, and it was ingrown hairs. They just grew wrong or were sewn into the skin when they sewed me back up! I used a needle and pulled them out of the skin so they weren't growing into it anymore.
    I don't know how long it's been since you had your last baby, but as time goes by for me it gets better.
    Anonymous

• I only have one, but I had that problem too. I used the astringent u use for pimples after I showered, it seemn to help. Also use some of the summers eve powder to keep from sweating that causes blackheads too.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 27, 2011