Bariatric surgery

Has anyone here had bariatric surgery? I'm in the process of getting my surgery date, and I was hoping to find someone to talk to about it.

mpm915

Asked by mpm915 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Health

• It will be a complete an utter lifestyle change!! I haven't had one but bff has had one. She lost almost 100lbs in the 1st 6 months! U will also nd to look into a plastic surgery so they can remove the excess skin that will be left behind depending on how big u are. My bff was almost 300lbs, actually I think she might have been heavier. Its been 3 yrs, and she looks wonderful!!! She always have had a very pretty face, but people couldn't see that, all they saw was she was fat. The best moment she had was when a guy who has snubbed her a few yrs back, she had the biggest crush on him! Well she turned him down!! I was sooooo proud of her! The same people wjho had snubbed her in the past, she just said they could F off!! What was the funniest part was a guy who she was interested in came sniffing and he didn't recogize her. She played him like a violen!! When she finally told who she was, it was priceless!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• my mom had one probably 7-8 yrs ago lost about 150-200lbs (she was almost 400 and is now below 200). was a long process and the recovery was hard but is now doing good..
    kyleighsmama07

Answer by kyleighsmama07 at 7:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2011