Does size matter?? *grin*

Does size matter?

How big is your DH, SO, BF?

Just curious!! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Hell Ya size matters!!

I always tell my husband I married him for his penis.

Prob. 7" long, 2-3" wide.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• You can have a man too long. It actually hurts. Hard to have a man too wide...mmmmmmmmm
    Anonymous

• Holy crap Charisma! That's probably a world record. lol. I have heard that it can be TOO long and not really do anything. My SO is perfect. It's not huge and it's not small. It does what it needs to do.
    Anonymous

• I totally think size matters...I had an X boyfriend that was so small you could hardly feel it..
    Some women say it is how they work it...shit now...the bigger the better.
    Anonymous

• I always here that it does not matter but is sure does. I know that being to long does hurt, especially when it hits bottom in certain postions ow! My hubby is almost 8 (he actually let me measure it once haha) not really sure how wide, but it pretty good. Sometimes we have to be careful with certain postions because it can hurt.
    Anonymous

• I can't say I've ever measured but he's just right.

There is definitely such a thing as "too big".
    Anonymous

• it sure does! my hubby is pretty average size, but has this perfect subtle curve that hits the spot every time.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• This question makes me sick everytime I see it. No, size doesn't matter. I'd rather have a small man who can love me and care for me than a big one that's a looser. Marry a man for something other than his penis....
    Anonymous

• my husbands is perfect for me. it's just right i think like 6'5 not to wide or thin but i don't know if it truly matters to me cause well i don't really like intercourse much anyway i like the oral he gives me better. i wouldn't marry someone based on his dick size. i would certainly never say that size matters cause to me it's not true. it's how he works it and he works it just great but i wish he would work it down stairs more with his tongue.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• can you say to small his is about 1 inch soft and 5 hard and he thinks its so big no moron I just say that to make you nut quick but he loves me and is a good man thank god

Anonymous