whats the best way to have sex when nine months pregnant

is it better to use lubrication, being on top of him or any other position. plus is there any website that has pregnancy lingerie in that you can only get a adult clothing stores.

mandy_061990

Asked by mandy_061990 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could try doggie style.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 2:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Laying in a spooning position with him entering you from behind can be very rewarding, esp. since he can get a hand between your legs to "assist".
    Lube depends on your personal preference really. I had mch less use for it while I was pregnant as it was much more moist down there. I assume if you feel dry you should definitrly use some. Just make sure you don't get anything flavored or the like so there's no extra "sugars" or anything thaat could cause infection.
    And as far as lingerie goes I'll take a look. I know you can search or plus sized lingerie on ebay that may be the place to start.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I was on top when I was that far along. My hubby loved my big belly and breasts where he could see and touch them easily. I also got some of the Yours and Mine lube or whatever it's called. I REALLY like it!!! Doggy was always great too!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• doggy Style worked best fo rus :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I don't know about you but doggy and spooning hurt my lower stomach, and still does quite a bit. I think woman on top worked best for us or just plain missionary since I didn't get very big at all.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 2:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• missionary still works for me but i'mnot that huge either. i dont know about the lingerie try the internet
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• How ever is comfy for you!! But doggy style is supposed to help induce labor, so if thats what your going for, Doggy....
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• If you feel like it at 9 months! I would say you on top, though you will probably get tired quick! :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 3:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• you would have to try every position yourself to see which 1 is more comfortable cuz everybody is diff. but i think doggie style worked best for me
    R0ddyzRide0rDi3

Answer by R0ddyzRide0rDi3 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2008