whine

What is a good, inexpensive, low calorie whine lol its our anniversery on Sunday. We will have the house to our self..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• As far as lower calories, I'd think you should go with a red, since whites have more sugar. As for low price that's still good, I like Clos du Bois, it runs about $10 a bottle. I prefer cabernet over merlot too. There are cheaper bottles of wine, around $2 too, so if you don't know what you like maybe you could go the even cheaper route?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Wine really depends on your tastes! I love a fruity light wine thats slightly sweet and not terribly dry.. one of my favorites is Geverztraminer -- its a German wine.. much like a Riesling. It's one of the few I like. As for brands.. Bare Foot is usually not very expensive but they are decent. I like some local wineries here in Texas. I wish I was a wine snob, but I'm not hehe so I don't know much more the help you. It might be worth going to a local winery with a girlfriend and trying some samples - see what you like! (Plus fun trip?)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I really love Gewertztraminer too! And Riesling. Wow, I just like wine :P Barefoot is good too, I think they run around $10 a bottle as well.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I like Biltmore Estate Resling or White Zin..if you cut it with seltzer water to make it like a spritzer it also really cuts the calories but you still get the same effect..have fun
    mommygreeneyes

Answer by mommygreeneyes at 3:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• tap water in a "whine" bottle

Answer by admckenzie at 4:16 PM on Nov. 20, 2008