What is the most unique way you have heard of ( or experianced) in meeting a spouse / partner ...

I was asked this before and I really couldnt think of a "neat" way that I know someone who met their spouse...

I met my husband through Myspace ( when it first came out lol ) .... most of my friends met their husbands through friends or at school ....

I guess the most unique stories I know of is my mom and dad and my aunt and uncle....

My mom has a crush on her older brothers friend but was too shy to say anything ( she was 15 , he was 19 ) ... one day her and her friend were walking and he went past in his truck and so my moms friend yelled " hey she likes you " ( in that annoying way a friend would do lol ) ... he stopped, backed up and said that he liked her too , and now they have been married for 25 years.... ( that might just be cute because its my parents lol )

My aunt was prank calling people and one day she called and said something silly ( like is your refridgerator running, you better catch it) .... but this time the vocie on the other line said " no wait, what is your name, etc...) they ended up talking the rest of the day, went on a date and has been married for 26 years...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Those are need meeting stories. My husband and i met when I was engaged to a friend of his. His room mate moved out and my fiance and i moved in . that engagement didn't work out . well my husband and i were friends already. and we realized in short order that our friendship was more. 6 months later we were married.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 11:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• The way my Husband and I met is THE most unique and amazing way anyone has ever met. We met on hotornot.com, a photo rating site. Our incredible Love Story is in my Journal. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My Mom and Dad met over the phone. She was calling the base, (Navy), for a friend of hers and my Dad answered. The friend wasn't available and Dad asked if he would do. Well, they talked for awhile and decided on a blind date. Within three months they were married and celebrated 46 years together, 'til my Dad died.
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 7:49 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My husband and I met while I was a clerk at a convenience store. He would come in get his gas, snacks and smokes. Claim he forgot something just to see me, lol. I finally got the nerve to say, "Did you forget something?" he replied, "Yeah, Would you like to go out this Thursday?" The rest is history, 17 years together.
    maryg38

Answer by maryg38 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011