sticky situations

whats the craziest situation youve ever been in in your life...

Meanttobeamomma

Asked by Meanttobeamomma at 2:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• So, I was with a "friend" that I had spent the night with....you know....lol....and his ex-girlfriend showed up! She started banging on the door screaming to be let in, that she knew he was in there, etc. etc....we didn't know what to do! We had to be super sneaky and get dressed, meanwhile I was text-messaging my best friend, and this is what I said "I got caught by the crazy ex-girlfriend...you have to come get me NOW!" lol....but I didn't have my phone on silent, and when she texted me back it made noise!! So the ex heard it, and started banging on the windows, threatening to break them in! We snuck out the back door while she was banging on the windows, and ran like hell! My bestfriend picked us up at the closest corner store....*sigh* good times, lmao
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Uh well...I was a senior in high school, and my "friend" had wanted to hang out. So she came and got me from my house and we walked around the town. She started telling me she hated her mother and everything was all about her father (who had cancer), and she just couldn't take it. She made it sound as if seeing her father that way was driving her nuts and needed a little weekend vacay. So she asked to stay at my house for the weekend, so I sd sure. So I went back home, ask my mom, (Who sd yes), and she went back to get some clothes.

cont
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 2:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Low and behold she came back with a SUITCASE. Nobody sd anything, but 30 min. later her mom knocked at the door. Told my mom, the my "friend" had broke out the house, broke the screen door, and left a note saying she was running away. They asked me, if I knew, I sd no, I thought she was just spending the night, and my "friend" sd, I did know, and that we agreed to pay rent and this and that. I was so maaddd! But my mom and her mom believed me, and her mom took her home. I didn't talk to her after that, but because of another situation with my then BF, now DH.
    YanniSmoMMy

• I was in cheerleading and was about to start my soph year. I went to cheerleading camp and to the boy's dorm part because the coach had ordered pizza and we ate there. Well all of us girls decided to stay for a while and talk with some college guys. We even stayed past curfew(we were only allowed to stay until 9 or 10, forgot which one). We were all hanging out when all of a sudden the guards come in and say "caught." Here I was sitting one of the boy's closets hiding and the guards open the door on me. Needless to say, all of us girls dressed in disguis, meaning we switched glasses, curled our hair, just so that no one would recognize us. On top of that, we had to convince our coach to leave early, thank god he let us. To this day, our parents and coach have no idea.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2008