embaracing moments

what is your most embaricing moment?

Meanttobeamomma

Asked by Meanttobeamomma at 2:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• blowing wind while getting a pap smear

Anonymous

• hmmm...pooting for the first time in front of my DH, but I was pregnant so he understood. lol
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 2:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• How funny.....let me think about that for a minute. Thanks for the post.....giggles
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Ok so the night my DH and I got engaged we went over to his dad and step-moms and were having champagne. We were all sitting on the L-shaped couch talking. Well, my DH and his dad I guess both had their arms up around the top of the couch and I THOUGHT I grabbed my DH's hand but it was actually his dad's.... I started playing with and caressing his hand and I didn't even know until his dad blushed and pulled his hand away! It was awful! They still remind me of it.
    Anonymous

• i was maybe thirteen and we went on a clas trip to six flags in texas. i had started my period and did not know it. we went on water rides and got drenched. while my school mates and i were waiting to get on the bus to head back i sat on the curb i had light blue shorts on. every one saw it ans started laughing. and asking if i need a pad. i thought they were tlaking to my friend. untill o got on the buss and sat down and saw my shorts. it was horrible. i spent the next four or more hours on the bus wishing i could dissapear. LOL.
    Anonymous

• That I can remember? LOL
    sweetbeachkitty

Answer by sweetbeachkitty at 3:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2008