My friends just want to text and talk on the phone but never want to go out?

There is always an excuse as to why they can't go out with the kids or just have a mom's night out. I'm so frustrated. What's the point of having friends that you don't see? Funny thing, they will go out with other people. I'm so hurt and confused. What would you do about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• sounds like my friends, totally sucks
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Well maybe they are just busy when you are free.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 11:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I would come out and ask one of the friends you trust the most. Find out why, there's got to be a reason. If all else fails, there are SO many ways, groups, etc. to meet other friends. I understand your hurt and confusion. If you do not get an answer, just keep positive and don't take it too personally (I know easier said than done). You never know what great friend is lurking right around the corner!!
    luvofbuns03

Answer by luvofbuns03 at 12:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Aw :( Do your kids not get along? My friends and I met at church and stay connected via a group email on facebook, and we organize get togethers about once a month tho we do see one another more often, depending on the weather...

I think if you connect with one friend in particular, ask her why it may be that moms are unavailable to hang out with you. Hopefully she will be honest.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Maybe you are too clingy, or gossip or soemthing?
    Anonymous