Xmas Gifts....not sure what to get..

So..im willing to spend about 160 bucks on my bf..i want to get him something so amazing that everytime he see's me, he just wont be able to have a sad face..i want him to know how happy he makes me and how happy i am that he's going to be a wonderful daddy =)

We're having a girl..and i want to get him something so memorable...but im not sure what to get him...

anyone got any ideas?

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 2:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Get him a basic digital camcorder (if he doesn't have one already). Tell him it's a gift to him to record all those precious memories you two are about to share!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 2:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Make some personnel. Those are the best gifts.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 2:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• he has one xD lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• You could always buy something for you to put on Christmas night :) he will always remember it eveytime he see's you.
    I was thinking for my BF getting dog tags with the girls names engraved on them. Something that he would always wear.
    nikkysweet

Answer by nikkysweet at 2:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2008