Should i say something?

So i figured out the psswrd 2 my son's dad voice mail. i heard a message that really upset me and i started crying because i thought we were working on our relationship so we could get married and be a happy family. i got the girl number and called her but didnt say anything because im not sure who she is. how can i confront him without him knowing i have his psswrd?

Ninisopretty120

Asked by Ninisopretty120 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I would just ask how serious he is about working on things and what goals you two can make together (lets go to counceling for 3 months and not see anyone else, and then revaluate, or something like that). Then really think if you want to fight for a man that is obviously moving on, that makes you feel insecure enough to spy on him. gl
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 12:16 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My heart breaks for you and the pain you are in, the pain and distrust that led you to this discovery. If you are not married and this is what is going on between you two. then perhaps its best to walk away now. there is no way for you to confront him without admitting what you did. And he would be justified in being angry at what you did. He might even use what you did to distract away from the issue of him apparently not working on the relationship with you like you thought. Honey, you deserve better. You deserve to be in a relationship where you dont feel the need to break in to your partner's voice mail to find things out. You deserve to feel trust, be able to give trust, and be secure in the relationship. hugs to you. i am so sorry.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 12:19 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Obviously, you have had your doubts about your relationship. You really need to sit down and discuss where the two of you think your relationship is headed..I don't think there is any way that you can confront him about the message on the phone or calling the other woman without him knowing that you figured out his password. Either you tell him or you don't, there is no in between on this one. I do however, wish you luck, you are going to need it.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:29 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Strongly depending on what the message said, I think you already know the answers. You may be able to make your decisions without confronting him. So sorry
    Tracee F.

Answer by Tracee F. at 12:42 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• thats a tough one, just mention it
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I'd call her back and find out what's up

Answer by admckenzie at 12:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• sorry im getting back so late but i confronted him wthout him knowing that i know the psswrd. everything is fine now
    Ninisopretty120

Comment by Ninisopretty120 (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Well what i would do first is call the other women "Be nice" and ask her how she knows your man and are they dating then tell you you are in a relationship with him, see what she says. She might be inocent and not know he's in another relationship then when you get all the information you need confront him.
    You don't need to tell him you went through his phone because when you tell him you talked to her and her name he will know you are telling the truth and if he asked you how you found out tell him you have ways,,he never needs to know your tricks keep them to yourself and if he deny it's tell him you were born in the morning but not this morning and don't play you for a fool....maybe he will come clean and maybe not.
    I just went through this with my Husband and I told him I talked to her and she told me everything even though she didn't be he didnt know that and I told him her name so he knew I knew. good luck let me no
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2011