Dating information

When did you bring your SO over to meet your children?

Onmyown2727

Asked by Onmyown2727 at 12:18 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I never introduced anyone to my kids really. DH meet them after about 6 weeks... just about when I realized he was special and worth introducing.
    ConcernedMom141

Answer by ConcernedMom141 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• ummm, I've been dating a guy for 6 months, absolutly adore him, and I still haven't brought him around ds. Ds is two though, he likes everybody, I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about him getting attatched, I want to wait a bit longer to see how things are going to shake out.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Well, he actually met them before we started dating - he was a friend from school and brought over some notes when I'd been out sick, saw my kids playing tag in the yard and they asked him to play with them (my kids aren't shy). It was actually when I watched him playing with them that I saw what a great dad he would be and made me decide to go out with him (he had been hitting on me for a while). But we dated for almost a year before he was ever introduced to them as my boyfriend.

Answer by missanc at 9:16 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Well I brought mine over about 2 weeks after I met his kids...he wanted me to meet them right away because he was serious about us so after that i introduced him to my kids and mom
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011