What are you afraid of?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 12:40 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Of disappointing my family and friends..
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 12:43 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• disappointing my mom, and life in general
    angel.nicole

Answer by angel.nicole at 12:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Afraid of losing my parents. They are nearing 50. I know they've still got a long life ahead of them, but it makes me anxious to think about it.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 12:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I'd like to think I have no fears but I do. There probably very trivial to most. I don't have a fear of dying but I have a fear of slow death. Drowning, fire, natural disaster and I'm dying slowly and painfully.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Failing in life because everything that i do is for my kids another thing is death, i dont believe in a god but i am afraid to die at a young age n my kids be left w/out a mother.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• dying, and leaving my daughter with no mother . it makes my chest hurt just thinking about it
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:51 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I'm afraid of death, I'm really afraid of the unknown because no one really knows what happens after you die and it scares me to know that one day I'll die and my family and friends will die also and no one has any control over it, it really terrifies me
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Dying and leaving my Son without His Mommie..or my Son dying. I feel like I'm suffocating just typing this..just the thought is beyond painful.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:00 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Child predators. It's probably the only thing that gives me anxiety when I think about it. I can't even watch like Law and Order shows if it has something to do with kids and bad things being done to them because I just get all sorts of upset.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:06 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Well, right now my biggest fear is losing my husband and having to raise our sons alone. I think anyone dealing with a spouse battling a deadly disease would feel the same way tho.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:24 AM on Feb. 28, 2011