Had pink spotting adult content

after me and m bf had sex we did it a little dif but it hurt a little bc my pants wasnt all the way off. well when i wiped i had pink but when i wiped again i didnt see any more but if i wipe in it a little theres a little pink. just worried. is this normal? what are symptoms of a misscarriage? and also is it normal to sometimes have achy pains every now and then in side of lower abdomen on dif sides dif times? i've done this every other day for maybe 3 days i think. and sometimes it feels like i have to pee more aftr im done peeing but not all the time. this is my second pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You might want to call your OB to check if you are very concerned, but sometimes when you are pregnant and you have sex, the penis can put pressure on the cervix causing slight bleeding.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 1:05 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Some light spotting is normal after sex. If it's gets heavier then you should call the dr. It sounds like you might have an infection if it feels like you still have to pee after your done, prob a UTI. It can't hurt the baby they'll just prescribe you some meds to get rid of it. The achy pains sound like stretching pains. I think yo should go see the dr. to get checked for a UTI and I would just let her know about anything else that's worrying you so she can check you and answer any questions. Good luck!
    redsoxmom09

Answer by redsoxmom09 at 2:00 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• U need to call ur ob as soon as u can. How far along r u?
    Quetta08

Answer by Quetta08 at 2:16 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• im 11 weeks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Id call your OB.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 5:05 PM on Mar. 8, 2011