Most embarassing thing your kid has said

What's the most embarrassing thing your child has said?

We were coming out of a grocery store and my daughter yells "Mom look a DRAGON!!" I look over and all I see is a woman smoking a cigarette. So I ask her what she's talking about and she says loudly. "Look, a dragon. She has smoke coming out of her mouth." Eesh.

ajbrownies

Asked by ajbrownies at 2:00 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• My sister and I and dd were at the store and my sister asked dd what she wanted for Christmas. DD said she wanted this princess doll so my sis said "thats cool!" "what does your mom want?" and my DD said and i quote " I think my mom wants a new body cause she thinks the one she has is too fat." Oh and she said that when we were IN LINE and so like 5 people heard her...I was sooo embarrassed and my sister was just laughing so hard...oh gosh kids! LOL

momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 2:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I heard you have sex at 3am at the breakfast table.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:30 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• we have a few African American friends that come over...."Hi Black man!!!" "Bye Black man!!!" ds is 3 lol
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 10:43 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• this is bad...but funny now....i had a friend who lived with us for a few months when dd was 3 and ds was 4....him and i had gotten into an argument and i called him an asshole....the next day he was pickin with the kids and dd got mad and said ''donovan yous an asshole''....he said ''kenzie why am i an asshole?''....she goes on to say ''because my mommy said so and shes the boss''.....lol
    macksmom716

Answer by macksmom716 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My ds was around 4 or 5 and just started talking. We were waiting in line at our local poll to vote when the nuns from the local monestary came in. (Rural area, super small town). and at Halloween we had seen hooded "monsters". He looked at them and shouted "Mommy, they are monsters"! I wanted to run out! lol but I had to do my civic duty! Life with my eldest has broken me in, his 3 year old brother can't embarrass me.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2011