What is the weirdest thing to make you cry??

3 things recently made me cry to go wtf?? A pampers commercial made me cry the one where it shows the crying new born baby and it talks about a mothers touch,The Roseanne theme song,and the Roseanne episode where Darlene and David tells everyone shes pregnant. It got me wondering whats the weirdest thing to make you cry?

PrincessTierra

Asked by PrincessTierra at 5:04 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Looking at pictures of my husband from before we met can bring tears to my eyes, he had a ful head of hair until me. LOL i always look at them and feel like his head going bald is all my fault.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 5:06 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• The on-star commercials make me cry! My husband always laughs at me... but I can't help it hahaha
    amygoetsch

Answer by amygoetsch at 6:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• American Idol... Its sad to watch peoples dreams fade and yesterday my step children made me so mad I yelled at them. Then I went to my room crying because it hurts to yell at my kids
    diamondsky

Answer by diamondsky at 8:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• allowing others the ability to make me sad.. dunno if that's weird but I should try to not allow that to affect me personally.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 9:07 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My flowers dying my bf got me for vday
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• A story of some kid that would only eat waffles at his local Waffle House.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:18 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I showed my SO my belly last night because my belly button (that was very much an inny) has become a ridiculous outtie. He looked at me and giggled and said "Yes but you're beautiful pregnant"

He might as well have said that I was a hideous monster and that we would never have sex again because I began balling.

Still can't figure out why. I was really tired at the time though and even realized how ridiculous I was being so only after a few minutes it turned into crying while laughing. But I still couldn't control myself.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:50 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I love craigslist and I've recently gone under the pets section. Reading the articles about people giving up their pets because of certain circumstances makes me cry. I want to adopt them all! It's not realistic, though. I'm having a baby. It's not the right time for a new pet.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• EVERYTHING!!!! Seriously everything makes me cry, my husband makes fun of me for it but I almost always have tears coming down my face I am a happy person just emotional right now!! LOL! My 3 yr old daughter won't watch movies with me because they make me cry and that makes her cry she is always saying its okay mom its not real!
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• There was a commercial when I was pregnant about how an old woman couldn't hold bladder and had to wear pads, lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 5:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2011