What did you dream about last night?

I dreamed that my ds died. I woke up crying (minus the tears). Glad it was just a dream! I gave him a kiss even though he was still sleeping. I don't like those dreams...

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 6:24 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well I never remember my dreams unless i remember to write them immediately in my dream journal. which I almost always also forget to do. whooops/.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 6:31 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I dreamt that my husband was a real jerk and i decided to leave him.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:48 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Geez, I HATE dreams like that. Sorry for your anxiety. I apparently was pissed off about something, because I dreamt that my family or friends (can't always remember specifics) worked in a doughnut shop. This snooty lady came in and asked if they were done yet, and my friend said, " a few more minutes"....the lady started getting crappy, so I jumped in, sarcastically telling the deep fryer to "cook faster, hurry up....this fat*** wants her doughnut".....I would never do that in real life, so I gather it was my subconscience letting off steam. I've been really stressed out lately. Funny you asked this, because I rarely remember my dreams.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 6:55 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• omg, I had a terrible nightmare last night about my kids....well, I only have one real kid, but in the dream I had 3 who I don't recognize now...but it was a horrible dream and I'm not telling you all about it. I don't have nightmares often, thank God.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:02 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I had a really creepy nightmare about being pursued by a girl werewolf. It was pretty intense and frightening and I ended up waking up out of fear. Luckily I was able to get back to sleep not too long after and don't really remember dreaming again.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:12 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• my dream was very weird & makes no since at all..
    I dreamed that someone I know (mom/day?) owns a car & we found out Pamela Anderson use to own it before them so I was thinking of how much the car was worth now.. and some other small dreams that ive already forgotten about.

** Why the hell is Pamela Anderson in my head?! LOL.. It has to be because I read an article on breastfeeding yesterday that said "only if you have boobs like Pamela Anderson should you be showing them off".. and it ticked me off! lol
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:04 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Had a strange one about having dinner with a man who was being very romantic. Strange. It wasn't DH, and we get along really well, everything is fine, so who was the man?
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:47 AM on Feb. 28, 2011