What was your favorite childhood toy?

Not your lovey but toy you remember loving to play with the most growing up? I loved hotwheels. yes I am a woman. but I loved hotwheel cars and i had this awesome set of track that was flexible, and you could set it up to create ramps etc. what was yours?

Satiblue

Asked by Satiblue at 6:29 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i never was a toy lover. i was more the type to play power rangers with sticks lol. my sister was the barbie girl, although there were a few times i was bored to death and she's coerce me into playing with the stupid barbies.

armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My Barbies!! They were ALOT diffetent 45 yrs ago!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 6:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Barbies
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• play shppg cart with the food
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Barbie by far followed closely by Cabbage Patch Kids. I kept all my CPK and have rebought on eBay most of my Barbies. I did love Hot Wheels too though because I was the only girl in my neighborhood. :) I remember playing with them in the dirt and digging out huge tunnels and race tracks for them.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 7:25 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I loved my brothers Tonka trucks he had a dump truck and backhole I would play with them for hours in the dirt..... I got barbies for Christmas he got Tonka trucks I was so sad I cried I wanted his trucks.
    diamondsky

Answer by diamondsky at 8:19 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• LOL I didnt play much with my barbies as a young girl. but I collect and love them now.
    Satiblue

Comment by Satiblue (original poster) at 6:40 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• It was an electric stove. Yes, a tiny stove with burners, and it plugged in. Gee, that wouldn't be allowed today.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2011