Do you still have your childhood lovey/security stuffed animal or blanket?

I am 39 years old. and I admit I still have my original Teddy bear. His name is Teddy. lol VERY original I know. But I still have him. I don't "need" him anymore. he is in a storage container in mine and hubby's bedroom on top of a clothes cabinet. But somehow I find it comforting to know he is still with me. Do you have yours? do you remember what yours was if you dont?

Satiblue

Asked by Satiblue at 6:31 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hipnatatus is the stuffed hippo I got when I was about 2yrs old, I am 54 right now. He has gone a cruise with me, to Dallas with me, to TN, and every time I go into the hospital he goes too. He almost no fur left, no, eyes, ears, or tail. When I'm having bad day, guess who I reach for?

BTW yes hippos are my fav animal too
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 6:36 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My son is 32. I still have his. He only found out recently that I kept it. It's a blanket, or the remnants of one. He was five, going to kindergarten, and we told him that the toy store had a trad-in, give them your blankey and they give you any toy in the store. He chose a gun. Guess what? He's now a gun collector.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• never had one...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:37 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I still have a stuffed panda bear named "panda" haha that i've had since birth and i am 24 yrs old. I also still have a quilt that ive had since i was 10.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:13 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• wait...when i was born my parents had a bassinet blanket made especially for me. then when i got older i was the flower girl at my uncle's wedding, so they had the blanket made into a dress. i still have it to this day. i've always saved it for my own wedding, for the flower girl. i never got the wedding i wanted, but i do have a dd, so i may pass it down to her, or if we ever get to afford it, have a vowel renewal wedding. does that count?

armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i gave all my toys to my dd. :) it's heartwarming to see her care for them the way she does. she's 2 btw.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 10:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• When I was little I had a blanket... my mom still has that put away in her cedar chest.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2011