Do you use dreft for your babys clothes?

PrettyBaby24

Asked by PrettyBaby24 at 7:28 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i did with my first child.. with the second and third they were washed in gain like everyone elses clothes.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:29 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• No I used the same laundry detergent on my baby clothes as we used on our clothes it was the free and clear kind and the doctor told me that was fine and that it wasn't necessary to buy the Baby" laundry detergent
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:30 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Nope. I don't like the smell or the price, just personally. I use All Free and Clear and that way I can use it for everyone's clothes in the household, unless hubby has been on the sub, then I have to use something with scent on his! But otherwise, it requires a lot less sorting.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:30 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• nah, that's just advertisment scaring it into you. unless your child is allergic, just use what you use.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I never did. I just used my regular detergent.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:55 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• We used ALL Free and Clear because it is cheaper AND has NO dyes or perfumes. And then after figuring out that we had no skin issues....we used regular detergent.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:24 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Nope i wash everyones clothes in gain. I never used it with any of my children its a waste of money if u ask me.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:31 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I do not buy Dreft but I buy other baby detergent. I know All detergent makes it for baby. I love the smell! Buying a different brand name I save a lot more than if I went with Dreft.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 8:34 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Nope - can't stand the smell! I have always used Tide for all 5 of my babies and none of them ever had a reaction.

Answer by missanc at 8:57 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• No, too expensive!! I used All Free and Clear when mine were babies, then when they got a little older I switched them to our regular detergent.
    natersmom76

Answer by natersmom76 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 28, 2011