Do you have a signal telling you when you are about to go on your MONTHLY CYCLE?

With me...exactly a week and a half-2 weeks before my perios ACTUALLY starts, I get a really bad pain in my BUTT and my UTERUS....lol. I have to lay on my back for exactly 25 minutes, and then the pain goes away. That's how I know, I'm going on my period in a week- 2 weeks. It happened after I had my daughter.

Anyone else, have signals or pains that come BEFORE there period starts? Or is it just me?

YanniSmoMMy

Asked by YanniSmoMMy at 2:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The day before I get mine I have really bad cramps in my stomach. And almost exactly 24 hours after those it starts.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 3:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Yes...my skin starts to crawl. I can't stand for anyone to touch me or be to close. It will last for a while and them subside a couple of days after I start.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• a week before i start i am starving. i just am hungry for anything and everything. and a little more moody. then usually 1 or 2 days prior to starting my lower back will start to cramp.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 3:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I feel alot of pressure as well. But My skin gets real crappy too. Like I get little zits. And normally my skin is clear..Ahh the joys of being a woman..LOL
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• yes I am a bItc* poor kids and hubby lol

Anonymous

• OMG I get really gassy weeks prior to my cycle, thats how I know it time! Poor DH
    Anonymous

• lets see a few days before it starts:

EVERYTHING/EVERONE pisses me off.
    EVERYONE smells- yes, smells. I ride the metro and notice beer breathe, BO, too much perfume..
    Lower back aches
    Diarreah
    I get bloated...

I'ts my "time" now.. feelin' SUPER!! lol..
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Oh and chocolate-salt... need it .. want it.. gotta have it..
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Not really, except that I'm really hungry. I usually can pinpoint the exact day (give or take 1 day). I'm pretty regular to start every 28 days.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 4:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• no...the only way i knew it was coming is after my friend had hers i would get it 3 days later in the morning..thats all..no bad moods or being hungry lol it was just normal.
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2008