How do I learn to enjoy cooking again?

I was married for an entire year too long! My ex-husband required me to cook from scratch. Now, I have three children and I HATE COOKING!!!! By the time I prep, cook, feed the children, wash dishes and try to relax, it turns out that it's not even worth it.

Any advice?

destiny2272

Asked by destiny2272 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

• ok, so you want to cook again? i guess i, myself would think about how much money i would save if i didnt spend 10 dollars on fast food everyday! yes, thats how much it takes to feed my family at a fast food place. maybe reward yourself? lets say you you made up a menu on paper, bought your groceries on sun. then by friday or sat., you will take everyone out to eat. once a week isnt so bad, if you can afford it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• You can start out by trying to make simple, fast recipes. Once you get back in the hang of it you can try more complicated meals if you want. Realizing you can cook quickly might make it seem not so bad.
    AliMom714

Answer by AliMom714 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Dont cook? Try a raw food diet instead....www.foodnsport.com
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 7:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2008