Musicpisces

Every 6 weeks my hub goes from working 8pm to 8am to working 8am to 8pm.  This morning is the start of days.  I like days better because it puts on a better schedule.  We all got to bed early last night and I got up early this morning.  When he works nights, everything seems to get jumbled up and we end up not really having a set schedule.  On days, everything is pretty much set.  The kids go to bed at 10pm.  That gives them about an hour with their dad every night after he gets off of work.  Then he stays up for about another hour and gets some computer and relaxation time in.  But now I don't know what to do with myself all day, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 8:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• Man, that's got to be rough to keep adjusting to! Poor guy- the body isn't meant to keep going back and forth like that. I can't WAIT for Jonathan to be gone at work- I just want some time without him in the house. I don't get ANY time like that, except for some Thursday afternoons. It's not that I don't want to be with him, but it's the old, "How can I miss you if you don't go away??" I think we take our time together for granted, and it was better when he was working and we made our time together special.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:39 AM on Feb. 28, 2011