Is this implantation bleeding?

i felt extreamly crampy 3 days ago and woke up to light pink spotting / discharge. idk when i ovulate or my cd i'm irregular. we're not crazy with trying we are more if it happens it happens kinda thing. anyways i had the light pink spotting / discharge for about 2 days and now it's gone and the cramping is gone too? idk whats going on

NicholeMWalls

Asked by NicholeMWalls at 8:26 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Implantation bleeding is usually brown, but who knows it just might be.

Answer by older at 8:29 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• you never know, could be. have you taken a preg test?
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 9:08 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i took 1 a week and a half ago it was neg. that is so strange tho i never had this b4
    NicholeMWalls

Comment by NicholeMWalls (original poster) at 9:29 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I am going through kind of the same thing. I had a little pink and cramping about a week 1/2 ago. I am now 4 days late from having my extremely regular on time period but 2 tests say negative.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 10:37 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Do you ever have short periods? I would think it would be brown to be IB, but if it wasn't red then it may have been. You could retest in a day or two and see what you find out.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2011