What kind of activities do you do with your 2yr. old on cold or rainy days?

I'm way out of ideas here, i try to color, or bake, but that only lasts a little while....help! : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Play pretend my 2yr old loves it we have pretend tea parties, pretend camping trips, and pretend swiming days. we fill the tub with water put on our swim suits sit in the tub and pretend we are at the beach.
    diamondsky

Answer by diamondsky at 8:40 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Make tents out of the couch cushions and blankets, flash light tag, pretend zoo (we act like different animals and play with the stuffed animals)

L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:44 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• We do the same things, or do crafts. I going to be honest that I'm running out of ideas though, I can't wait for winter to be over!!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:59 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i used to take him out and stomp in the puddles ..lol..but other days we would do crafts watch movies and play games
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 9:15 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• play trains (you can line up chairs and call it a train, or hold hand and be a train) build things with blocks and knock them down. read, play hide and seek.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 9:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Have a tea party, play with Lego's, read a book, make a tent with sheets in the living room and pretend to camp.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• www.starfall.com it's awesome
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 5:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2011