I'm looking for a good preschool for my daughter who is 19 months old. Also, if they open early, that would be great. Someone please help me out. I'm desperate!

kellychris

Asked by kellychris at 3:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try looking into state sites. Florida has a site that lets you search day cares based on when they are open, ages, etc. Then they give you the inspection results for each center. It's a great site.
    Anonymous

• Since I see you are from florida: http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/childcare/
    Click on Provider Search on the left. There are other good links too.
    Anonymous

• My daughter goes to Julie Rorh Academy. It's private and has an amazing program. You should check it out. They have really small classes though. DD is 22 mo and she barely got in. Big demand to get your kid in. There are 6 children to a class and each class has two teachers. It's also pretty pricey, but it's absolutely worth it.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 4:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2008