Do you ever have a dream and wake up pissed off at that person?

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 9:06 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• HA! I dreamed once that my boyfriend had a baby with another woman. The child was named Christine and she was 8 years old and I was so mad that he didn't tell me about her. I woke up so mad and was accusing him like crazy of lying to me. Actually took me a few days to get past the idea that this dream was a message letting me know something he wasn't telling me.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Yes but not lately. The only time I ever had them was when I was divorcing my ex. I would have happy dreams about him and wake up pissed off at him.

Answer by gemgem at 9:09 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Yes...lol..i had a sexual dream and he didn't let me finish didn't say anything just got up and walked out the door, i text him when i woke up saying..your evil.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 9:11 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• All the time...lol when I get up all mad looking my husbands says " Oh no what have I done in your dreams now?"..
    Donnaleapinky

Answer by Donnaleapinky at 9:19 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• No, but it's pretty normal.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:07 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Guilty!  I had a dream that my husband and my sister were having a very inappropriate conversation while texting. I woke up and texted my hub "I SO do not appreciate your inappropriate behavior and you need to stop texting my sister immediately".  Then I fell back asleep, lol.  In the morning when my hub got home he called my sister and woke me up, he was going to get that straightened out right then.  I didn't even remember saying that to him, ha ha ha!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Nope, but I almost never remember my dreams.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 9:10 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Yes, I knew it was a dream, but I was still mad at him, and told him, and he just laughed.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:37 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Lol yea :D
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 11:00 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Yes but not for awhile
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 28, 2011