Ok...I need some real signs that let you know a man is interested.

Yes...I know one is that he will call, which he has, but I need more than that. This guy is hard to read. I am very interested, but trying not to let that show too much. What are some signs (that you know from personal experience) that a man is interested. (A man, as opposed to a boy) LOL! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Finding excuses to talk to you, say at work, he will find more reasons to ask you questions etc concerning work. Eye contact that is longer than friendly. Smiling when he sees you that speaks of more than a friendly good morning. Honestly I am not sure I even know anymore. I had no idea my husband was interested in me prior to us getting together. But apparently he had been for some time.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 9:24 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• He called. So what did he say? Was it strictly business, or did he ask to see you? Play it slow until you know. Just be friendly, like you are interested in him as a person. Don't act too friendly, like telling him you have an extra ticket to an event, or would he like to have coffee. Give him space to make the moves. Men like to feel that they are they pursuer.

SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:26 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• He will make himself known. What I mean by that is he will make sure he is in the picture. He will make excuses to call, come around, he will ask you out even if it seems casual or on group things, he will do things to show you he is interested. If he isnt interested then you will know because he wont do those things.

Answer by gemgem at 9:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Well, we went out one Sunday afternoon, but my kids were also with me. He didn't ask me out for another two weeks until yesterday. I think he's interested , but like I said...he's hard to read. He's friendly and very gentle with my kiddos.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:41 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• *he likes getting nice pictures of your face from you and never asks for a "naughty" one unless you offer.

*you can have a normal conversation without getting sexual like ALL the time.

*he tries his best to see you whenever he can without the expectation of sex.

* he will contact you and just say "hey" if he hasnt heard from you.

*he might of said how he feels about you. If he avoids the question when asked, he might not be in love with you and care for you like you want him to.

Some of these are a comparison of how a man will use you for just sexual purposes or if they really do like you.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Every guy is different and shows their interest in different ways.
    The easiest way and most honest way is to directly ask him. Just be honest about how you feel.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:13 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I know that for me when I first started dating my husband, he called me almost every day and would email me too sometimes. He wasn't excessive - just enough to let me know he liked me. He was on the shy side so he didn't even try kissing me until the 3rd date. With other guys I dated before him, they would call me almost every day and made it pretty clear they were interested.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• He calls you and asks you out. I'm not understanding why you would even think he might not be interested.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:50 AM on Feb. 28, 2011