What DPO (days past ovulation) am I?

If I got a positive opk Thursday 2/24 and Friday 2/25. What DPO would I be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Have NO idea since I can't see into your body. Tests are falliable. Generally speaking a woman will have her period 14 days AFTER she ovulates and the egg goes unfertilized.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:00 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I know I was just looking for an estimated guess if all things went like they should and I ovulated according to the OPK.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:11 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• doesn't the pack give you instructions on estimates?
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:16 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• yeah it says you would ovulate 12-36 hours after positive. But I got a positive on both thursday and friday and then neg on sat. I am just not used to doing all of this to help concieve.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Go by which one is darker. If it was thursday then Friday would be 1DPO. If it was Friday then Saturday would be 1DPO. So your about 3-4 DPO.
    Rosiecheeks309

Answer by Rosiecheeks309 at 11:08 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I agree with Rosiecheeks. Just remember, that if the tests aren't correct, then if is really hard to know.....have you been using these each month and are you charting your other fertility signs to see if other things help you detect when you are about to ovulate and that you have, in deed ovulated? For ex., your cervical mucus (creamy, watery or eggwhite can be considered fertile and you should be BDing on the days you see this) and your temp. It stays relatively the same, then after ovulating, it will spike and stay up there for at least 3 consecutive days.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 2:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011