Who else hates packing to move?

Omg...i hate hate hate it.....we have to move 6 hrs away from where we are now and i have soo much packing to do,....blah....i cant ask friends to help me pack cause they got there own little ones to care for. and family is too far way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I had my hub bring huge boxes home from his job.  I just started throwing stuff in them.  I am good at organizing but I hate to move also so I threw everything in boxes, sorted it out after we moved. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Oh my gosh- I HATE it too! We just got done with a move, and I'm STILL unpacking and rearranging and washing and boxing up unnecessary stuff! Ugh! If it weren't for the neighbors at the old place, I would have just stayed there! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:41 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• cryingdon't remind me. We are currently looking for a new place and i am dreading with all my heart and soul the packing part of this future move. 

Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 9:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Thats the worst.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• yes, i hate it too. and ill be in the same boat in april, were moving also and have to pack everything up. UGH! its such a pain in the ass.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I just recently moved my mother closer to me and that in itself was nightmarish...
    I dislike moving/packing alot, but I found that bc we moved close (between the last 2 places) I was
    able to take things to the new house everyday and unpack/clean and arrange before the actual moving day
    and while my little man was in school...
    But since I read you are moving 6 hrs away that would not be possible...
    Just make sure everything/boxes are labeled to which room you want things in...
    Just make sure that bdrms get loaded in last and set up first then living area and so-forth...
    this lessens the amount of work and makes the home start feeling more YOU...

Good Luck
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:28 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I hate it as well. We have moved 5-6 times and I am getting ready to make another move. Ugh. Fun right? NOT. Good luck!
    LeslieNBreaux

Answer by LeslieNBreaux at 10:34 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Packing has become something I just do...it is fine- I have it sorta down to a science now (after over 30 moves)
    It's the MESS that makes me crazy...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:47 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• We moved 3 times, 2 cross country in 2 years...NO ONE enjoys the process.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:49 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I hated too we moved 2 times before buying this house and last time we went all night without sleeping we were so tired that at the end of the night I just throw everything in garbage bags and put them inthe truck lol Im very disorganized I accept that!! but I dont think I will never ever move!!!!!!!!!
    JPAJsmom

Answer by JPAJsmom at 10:55 AM on Feb. 28, 2011