Had the worst migraine last night....

...and no, my SO didn't try to guilt me into sex, he didn't give me any grief.

Instead he stayed with me while I sat in the shower for 45 minutes, grabbed me ice packs and heating pads and water, got me to calm my breathing down, rubbed my back and gave me the best foot massage.

Just wanted to say that while some people would say "Well yeah, that's expected when you are pregnant! He had better do those things!" I never expect it and feel very grateful that I have someone willing to sit there with me while I am a whiny, miserable mess.

Who else feels lucky to have their SO?

meandrphoto

Asked by meandrphoto at 10:14 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh i'm very gratefull to have my hubby of 19 years. Although he was never THAT nice when I was preggers lol.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:15 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• my husband was amazing when i was having wisdom tooth pain from exposed nerves. god, that pain was worst than childbirth. i literally would ball up into the fetal position and cry my eyes out. my poor children probably thought mommy had gone bonkers. at one point i wanted to pull it out myself! but anyway, he was great, he kept the kids occupied, did dinner & putting them to bed. he would rub my back and be very sympathetic. i dont know how i would have gotten through those miserable days without him. im so glad i had that bitch pulled out!!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• my hubby will do that once in a while and it is only if i have dont everything he wants of me
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i'm very lucky to have my hubby : ]]
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 5:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2011