What do you think? Continued... (4 days ago)

so just to recap, my period is late which is very out of the norm. I am never late. My husband and I have had sex twice (since my last period) but both times he never finished. There is a possibility that I am pregnant but the chance seems slim to me. I am now 4 days late no sign of a period at all. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests both of which are negative not even a faint 2nd line. But my husband thinks I am either crazy or cheating because he has not (in his words exactly) Hoody Hoo'd in my Hoo Ha. Now he is being very distant to me. I know he is thinking "is she pregnant? How? with who? this is upsetting to me. I never have and never will cheat on my husband. I have told him that just because he didn't finish doesn't mean that some doesn't come out, and it can still get me pregnant. now what... oh and if I don't start in about a week I will try a test again.

CarlieJS

Asked by CarlieJS at 10:14 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That must be hard, you know you didn't cheat on him, i would look up some information on the subject and find where it says that he doesn't have to get off for you to get pregnant and i would show him. Good luck to you and i hope you can make him see.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:19 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I'd wait a week and test again. This pregnancy, my first two tests (taken the two days after my missed period) were negative, but a week later I got a positive. Your husband should also be informed that a little semen leaks out during sex, even before ejaculation. That little bit of pre-cum stuff is more than enough to provide the one single sperm that is needed to fertilize an egg. Yes, it may seem unlikely, but unlikely and impossible are two totally different things. It is POSSIBLE, no matter how unlikely.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:10 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• is he paranoid or something? the first thing he thinks is that you cheated? thats ridiculous. it is totally possible to get pregnant without him finishing. did he miss sex ed? your period may just be a little late especially if your stressing.
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 11:13 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Share this with your husband.    Can you get pregnant if the man does not ejaculate?

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• my Husband always "jokes" about me cheating it never goes passed joking but the joking has gotten so annoying at times that I have had to ask him to stop. I strongly feel that the "joking" is partially due to him someone thinking/wondering/believing. He always make jokes about our son being his. in fact in the Dr's office for my first prenatal appt we were answering family health history questions and when she was done with me she turned to him and said, "and you are dad.?" he said, "Ya, unless its Jamal down the street." (there is no Jamal down the street that is just the made up name he has for my made up boyfriend that he "jokes" about)
    I recently became a stay at home mom when I lost my job and it drives him crazy that I am home and he is working. And in the last 2 months or so he has been very distant and for someone who can't go without sex for the last 2 months I practically have to beg him for it cont'd..
    CarlieJS

Comment by CarlieJS (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• (hence the reason we have only had sex 2 times since my last period) it has even started to make ME wonder if he is cheating other than the fact he is always accounted for and I really don't think he would. I have tried to talk to him about it but he just doesn't say anything. and so this all just really tops it off.
    CarlieJS

Comment by CarlieJS (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Feb. 28, 2011