Am I crazy

Wow I have baby fever that is stronger than I ever imagined. Im not even pregnant yet and I'm already discussing birthing options, looking up midwives, and talking with my family about the big deal. I feel sometimes people look at me like whoa slow down with that until your "actually" pregnant and have even heard it a few times. I beginning to think their right. I just dont know, all I know is I cant wait

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You are definitely not crazy, but remember that the more the obsession the less likely you will conceive.

Answer by older at 10:42 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Not crazy! lol You are exactly how God planned things. go forth and multiply. I'm getting excited just because you are so excited. lol You be a good mom some day with all that going on. u gotta make it happen and if you slow don't it might not. have fun trying. lol good luck
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• your just excited and really want a baby. you will be well prepared ahead of time and nothing is wrong with that.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• You are so not crazy. I was buying baby clothes before I got PG. I like to think that I was prepared...LOL
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2011