Do you see your DH/SO off when he goes to work and greet him when he comes home?

My Husband doesn't think that many females do..and He LOVES that I do. I've done it since the day He went back to work after We met in person/moved in Together (which was on a weekend), and every day since then. It's just how I am, and what I want to do..He doesn't expect it, never has. I also wake up with Him no matter how early it is so I can see Him off, and wake up to greet Him no matter how late/early it is (He works all the different shifts). And I won't ever stop, especially since my sexy Man loves it so much! =]

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 10:50 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• ur such a good wife aj i hope I can be like u when i finally meet mr rite!!
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 12:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Every single day!!! the highlight of my day is when he comes home, and I have been doing this for 39 years!

Answer by older at 10:51 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Yup same here, he loves it and when he comes home I nearly jump on him sometimes. I can't help it, I'm so happy to see him :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 10:55 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I don't get up with him, I am really not good with mornings otherwise I would. I do greet him when he gets home. I let him see how excited our son is to see him and have him run ahead of me.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 10:57 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i dont see him off when he first leaves (he leaves at 5am) but when he comes home to shower and leaves again (at around 830am) i do, i also greet him and see him off if he comes home for lunch and greet him again when he comes home at night. i always think of how much time we have to spend apart (he is military) so i am always excited when he is home.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Nope. He gives me a kiss before he leaves for work, but unless I'm subbing early that day, I don't get up when he does. Many times I'm out and about when he gets home from work, but even if I'm home, I don't run to the door when he gets home. When we were first married, I waited up for him sometimes, but he was in training and frequently got home at terrible hours. After staying up until 3am to see him one night (he was supposed to be home at midnight) and being woken up at 8 by my then two year old, I decided it wasn't working.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:58 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I do.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• every day without fail. you and i are quite alike.
    lizdixson

Answer by lizdixson at 5:12 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I see him off to work M-F...and greet him M-W! (I work Th-Su evenings.)
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• He wakes up at 4, he give me a kiss and say me I love you while I sleep, but I always greet him when he comes back, he works as firefighter for 48 hours and I miss him so much.
    shining8250

Answer by shining8250 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2011