If you could change something about your DH or SO, what would it be??

If I could change anything about him, it would be, to be more romantic, and less angry when he stresses. And his body. He used to be big, but now he is skinny, and his belly sags a little. But at the same time, I wish he was built all around. His shoulders and arm muscles are huge, but then he's thin, so he looks funny. Then the way he walks... good God, he looks like a gay man. LOL. I have told him before, but he cant change who he is... and thats ok. People look at us like we are an odd couple, I think mainly bc I have dark features, he has light, Im short, hes tall, I am striking (not being cocky), and hes good looking, but he's metro so Im sure people assume he's gay. I never realized these things, bc I guess I was in the honeymoon stage for so long, my vision is becoming much clearer now....

Anyways, if you could change anything, what would it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I would want him to work less. More time with him would be invaluable to me.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 11:14 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I'd like him to have more ambition, to be willing to take risks. I think if he had both, he wouldn't find it so hard to get a job--and keep one.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Nothing. I love him just how he is, he's amazing. Quirks and all :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 11:18 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I would have to say his negativity. I am a very optimistic person, you know everything happens for a reason and everything will work out how its suppose to, he on the other hand is an extreme pessimist* nothing ever goes his way and he is very quick to get discouraged and it is hard on me sometime because i like to think positive and not dwell but when i have my other half complaining about stuff it kinda makes you second guess youself
    ashleyirwin

Answer by ashleyirwin at 11:19 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• That he would like to go out more, maybe a bit more spontaneous. he's so tired from work, that he enjoys being lazy when he can.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:22 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I would take away his tunnel vision. When he gets into things he will shut everything around him off, even me and the kids. I would make him less lazy so he would help me more around the house and with the kids without having to be asked.

Answer by gemgem at 11:22 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• his ailing body..he has a rotator-cuff that bothers him, and his knees aren't allowing him to run anymore..he's worn them out!
    i would change those two specific things, simply so he could continue running..it frees up his mind, allows him to be more physically fit and leaner, completely gives him a better attitude about himself/more confidence..which makes him easier to live with. lol!
    not being able to run has kinda depressed him..and that's no fun for anyone.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• that he was more assertive. he gets taken advantage of all the time. especially when it comes to work. he got new job and the guy tells him that he isn't getting paud drive time and that i can't give that raise for longer now and blah blah blah. he is working for $3.50 less then before. so were hurting
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I would like him to be more romantic, attitude change cause he's very high tempered and less jealous.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• That he would not get up so early. His internal clock wakes him around 6 am. I want to snuggle in until around 7 but his brain starts working and he's up and going.
    Other than that, he's perfect!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 28, 2011