How long will i stay dilated??

Im 2 cm dilated, 50% effaced, station 3. Last week i was 1cm. How long do i have before i have a new baby???? With my daughter it took me 2 1/2wks being dilated at 2cm before I went in labor. The Dr did a protein test to see if he'd be born within the next 2 wks & it was neg, so he's 99% sure it'll be atleast another 2wks.
Any advice???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Feels like 4ever in the last days..LOL.. You could stay that way for weeks, Or it could be days..You never know...:o)
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• walk walk walk maybe that will help the baby drop down further and get contractions going regularly. sucks i know i was 2cm for several weeks myself with my son
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• squats are good also.
    Anonymous