Kegels How to?

How do you do Kegel Exercises? I mean I try to But Im so unsure of what they are? Confused?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Kegals should feel like you are trying to hold in your urine, or cut off mid-stream when you are peeing.

Try doing that a couple times so you know what it feels like (cutting off your pee mid-stream) and hold it for a few seconds. That is what a kegal is, minus the pee'ing.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• The best way to start to understand Kegels is that they are the muscles you use when you hold your pee. So the next time you go pee start to urinate then clench up and stop the flow of urine. Thoughs are your Kegel muscles, once you know what it feels like you can do your exercises anywhere.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 3:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• My midwife recommended I do kegels five times a day after I had my son. You just tighten up your vaginal muscles for ten seconds, then repeat four more times and do that five times a day.
    tcross

Answer by tcross at 5:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Anonymous

• Anonymous

• You can try what the other people suggested, if that doesn't work..TMI warning!....you can wash your hand and try to squeeze your finger, if you know what I mean. However you figure it out, you should def do them, they really work!!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2008