Ever had a one night stand? If so, how many and do you regret any of them? adult content

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 11:43 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Never
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Yep and not that many. I had a one night stand once in high school. My long term bf had wanted a break lol, anyway I went out with my friends and met a guy and one thing lead to another. Anyway I did regret that time because my bf really just wanted a break, and I had to explain it all to him. It sucked.

Answer by gemgem at 11:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Out of the 25 or so (I don't actually know how many...I stopped counting at 25) guys I have slept with, only 3 of them were more than one time. At least half of these were people I didn't really know. Two of them..well I never even knew their first name. These were all between the ages of 14-20. I have only slept with my DH for 6 years. I don't regret any of them. Somehow I made it through my teenage years disease free.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Nope. I have never really bought in to that kind of thing. It's just not for me.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:55 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• yep, a few, but most of them turn into casual 'friends' for a few months. It's mostly been in the last few years after my separation and divorce, just when I need to get laid.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:59 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i have had a few in my deep past. no regrets.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 12:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Almost, but i chickened out at the last moment. Glad i decided not to. i found out that if i am not completely in love with you, i will not be turned on at all.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• 1 and I kind of regretted it at the time. I thought we where going to be more and than never got a call. I only regretted it for a week. I now look at it as a lesson learned and a damn good thing that I did not end up in a relationship with someone that would lie and use people.

Anonymous

• Yes I had one and NO I don't regret it :) otherwise I wouldn't have my incredible daughter, and my -now- SO and I wouldn't have fallen in love two years later. We both believe it was fate- that was my one and only one night stand..(Which I guess turned into much more, but not for a long while)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Nope. 2 resulted in 2 of my kids so nope.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011