Website/Business Name Ideas

I have asked this a couple times this weekend, and only got about 3 answers each time. I appreciate the answers I received, and I'm hoping for even more ideas :)

I am working on my Birth Doula certification, and my husband will be creating a website for me. I am needing help with ideas for my business name/website url. When I first started this process 3 years ago, my first thought was Gentle Touch Doula Services, however, I am not sure what I think of this anymore. I will eventually be doing Postpartum Doula work as well once my boys are in school.

Any ideas?

MichaelsMom330

Asked by MichaelsMom330 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• I've seen your posts, I just don't have any good suggestions for you.  I can recommend this site called Naming Force though.   Even if you don't want to register to find names, you can always look through the site and see if anyone else has gotten any good names for this type of business. 

Good luck!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:52 AM on Feb. 28, 2011