What is going on ?

I had my peiord and yesterday I stop then to day there was a little blood what's going on ?

mistydcross

Asked by mistydcross at 11:51 AM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Health

• That used to happen to me sometimes. Unless it continues, don't worry. It was just a little excess that got stuck.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:54 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• It hasnt happend to me before
    mistydcross

Comment by mistydcross (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• What if it does
    mistydcross

Comment by mistydcross (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Kimimale is probably right, that it's excess blood; but being a ovarian cancer & endometriosis fighter, survivor and advocate. I always tell my support group girls to keep two rules in mind when it comes to your body; One is that GOOD doctors suggest if a woman experiences symptoms for 5 days she needs to be checked out. So just keep an eye on it and also watch for other symptoms, such as fever, pain, nausea, ect. The 2nd rule is, it's YOUR body so always trust your gut; if something is off then it's always best to see a doc. I'm sure you'll be fine and I hope everything works out!
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 2:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2011